Thank you for your interest in the Charles Butt Scholarship Mentoring Program. Mentors are an integral part of supporting Charles Butt Scholars on their path to becoming teacher leaders.
Please fill out the profile. This will allow potential mentors/ mentees to get to know you. Once you are matched with a mentor/ mentee, you will be provided with activities to do together.
Why Become a Mentor?
- DEVELOP feedback and critical thinking skills
- GROW your network in the professional landscape
- ADVANCE your leadership skills
- SUPPORT your alma mater through service
Why Become a Mentee?
- GROW professional networks
- LEARN to navigate collegiate challenges
- DEVELOP your leadership skills
- EXPLORE opportunities and build your career path
One of the greatest values of mentors is the ability to see ahead what others cannot see and to help them navigate a course to their destination. - John C. Maxwell